A.C.E & UNB Chan To Make Acting Debut On ‘Marry Me Now?’

A.C.E & UNB Chan To Make Acting Debut On ‘Marry Me Now?’ 

A.C.E and UNB member Chan will challenge acting for the first time on the KBS drama ‘Marry Me Now? (Shall We Live Together)’, he’ll be making a special appearance on the drama as a high school student. 

(Source: Naver)  

1. [+86, -0] Ohhh fighting UNB Chan!!! 

2. [+46, -0] I’ll be looking forward to it a lot~♡♡ Good luck Kang Yuchan!! 

3. [+38, -0] Wow Chaniㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A high school student role fits him perfectly ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Best of luck UNB Chan! 

4. [+27, -0] Wow, didn’t Chan want to challenge acting! This is great for him, I’m excited 

5. [+25, -0] Oh myㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So when will he come on? 

6. [+20, -0] Wow Yuchanㅠㅠㅠ I’ll get to see Chan’s acting??? This is too greatㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please show us lots and lots of charm♡♡♡♡♡♡ I’ll always be supporting you!!!!!!! 

7. [+12, -0] I love Yuchanㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. [+12, -0] Go Chan!!!ㅠㅠ 

9. [+12, -0] Yuchanㅜㅜ This is just amazing, seriouslyㅜㅜ 

10. [+10, -0] Good luck Yuchan!! I think he’ll be good at acting!! And playing a high school student!! Can’t wait~!!

Comments

Recommended Posts: