The Girl Group Who Completely Changed Their Original Concept

The Girl Group Who Completely Changed Their Original Concept  



Dreamcatcher first made their debut under the name MINX, later reforming and re-debuting with 7 members (adding Handong and Gahyeon) as Dreamcatcher. 

(Source: Instiz

1. Dreamcatcher’s concept is great 

2. I hope they do well ㅠㅅㅠ 

3. I really love Dreamcatcher’s songsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Make sure to listen to Lullaby guys

4. I love Dreamcatcher’s concept 

5. Dreamcatcherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they can do better and better ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

6. Dreamcatcher’s songs are the bestㅠㅠㅠ 

7. I love their songsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They have unique charms… 

8. I seriously love their great songs and their concept too

9. Wow, a fresh name change!! 

10. Dreamcatcher seriously has the best concept in the world and songs… I’m looking forward to this comeback so muchㅠㅠ

Comments

Recommended Posts: