[Discussions] The Rookie Who Was Worried About Being Exposed On Stage

[Discussions] The Rookie Who Was Worried About Being Exposed On Stage 

"= Pentagon’s Edawn"

"I ripped off my clothes like 'bbaak'~"
"My eyes met with a girl's as soon as it happened"
"I feel sorry to that girl..."

Edawn talked about being shy while preparing his special stage where he ripped off his shirt. 


(Source: Instiz)  

1. Wow amazing 

2. The girl ㅋㅋㅋ The way he talks is too adorable 

3. Oh my, you’re so cute 

4. DawnDawnㅠㅠ Seriously preciousㅠㅠ 

5. I love Edawn so much, seriously 

6. Wow, is that body even real Edawn?!????????? 

7. Ah so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. It’s too cute when Edawn laughsㅜㅜ 

9. I feel sorry to that girlㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. You’re such a cute person Hyojong,,,, 

11. His personality is amazing

Comments

Recommended Posts: